Potatoes are one of the most versatile foods out there, hence why they are often overlooked. But these garlic smashed potatoes are truly unforgettable once you try them. They are so incredibly easy to make and serve as the perfect side for any meal. I often eat them straight off the pan as a snack too! They do take a little time to prepare but require very little actual cooking, so they are perfect to whip up while studying or in a meeting.
- Potatoes (Note: For this recipe, you must use small potatoes! Most grocery stores sell packs of mini potato medleys that are perfect for this.)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 to 4 cloves crushed garlic or garlic seasoning
- Salt and pepper (plus any other seasonings your heart desires)
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Place your potatoes into a pot filled with water, and then bring to a