Tokyo, May 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Asia Pacific market has dominated the baby food market in the past and it is expected to have the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The Asia Pacific region dominates this market as there is increasing women workforce, high birthrates in this region, a growth in the disposable income and an increased awareness of the available baby food products amongst the people as there is extensive research and development in this field, the baby food segment is growing in this region.
- On the basis of the category of the baby food, the infant formula has dominated the market size. This is like the ready to feed baby food which is adopted due to the increasing incidence of lactating issues in the women. This milk paste baby food provides all the nutrition’s equivalent to the mother’s milk. An increase in the breast feeding problems has led to a growth in this market.
- On the basis of category, there is either conventional food or the organic foods. The conventional category is expected to have the largest share and it shall grow well during the forecast. Major companies are focusing on the organic baby food products as the organic food products are high in cost due to which the companies are not able to procure the markets. Inorganic category is cost effective and helps in the growth of the market.
- On the basis of the distribution channel, the supermarket or hypermarket segment is expected to grow. As many parents still prefer this mode of buying as compared to the online shopping, but followed by the supermarket segment, the online segment is also expected to grow. There had been a major shift to the ecommerce platforms during the pandemic. So the sales of the baby food through these online channels had increased.
Ask here for more customization [email protected] https://www.precedenceresearch.com/customization/1710
Scope of the Report
Increasing parental concerns about the nutrition of the baby, increased number of working mothers decrease in the infant mortality rate, rising organized retail marketing activities, urbanization rate and a surge in awareness on innovative baby food products across the globe is driving the baby food market. As the parents are growing more conscious about their babies health the market is expected to grow. Growing concern of the baby’s health are leading to a shift to the organic baby products.
Many parents prefer the home cooked baby food as it is a healthier option as compared to the packaged baby food. The high price associated with the packed baby food products has restricted the adoption of these foods among the middle and the lower income group people. Various promotional campaigns and affordable baby food shall help in acquiring the niche markets.
Many opportunities are provided by the organic baby food market across the globe. It is expected to witness a stable growth over the forecast period due to the growing demand for this market, as there’s an increased family disposable income. In order to capture the domestic and international market. Various companies are focusing on widening their applications. They are also focusing on increasing the product portfolios for the food and beverages industries. Various companies are also planning to expand beyond the traditional markets and their perspectives regarding the current markets are changing. All these factors shall provide opportunities for the growth of the baby food market.
The availability of proper distribution channels across the nations is a major challenge for the baby food market. There is intense competition amongst the major market players due to the pricing issues. The baby food products may or may not suit each and every child depending upon the ingredients used by the manufacturer, so there’s a continuous shift in the consumer preferences, when buying the baby food products. All of these factors happen to put the profit margins at risk. Also, the growing awareness of the homemade baby food is a major challenge for the growth of this market.
- Nestle entered into the frozen baby food business in November 2020 by launching fresh full start. It happens to be an organic simple ingredient line of foods. That is packed in bowls made up of vegetables and whole grains.
- In order to provide a high quality vegan diet to babies the Kraft Heinz Company launched a plant based baby food range in April 2021. It has three different types of products which are risotto with chickpeas and pumpkin, Green beans and sweet garden peas with baked potato and saucy pasta stars with beans and carrots.
- In order to provide for maternal and infant nutrition in Ireland Nestle opened an R & D center in 2019. It’s shall focus on the scientific research. To support innovation in milk based Infant nutrition products and maternal nutrition products.
- Milk Formula
By Distribution Channel
- Drugstores/ Pharmacies
- Convenience Store
- Online Channels
- Other Distribution Channels
- Fats and Oils
- Flavour Enhancer
- Vitamins & Minerals
By Health Benefit
- Brain & Eye Development
- Muscular Growth
- Bones & Teeth Development
- Blood Enhancement
- Nervous System
- Vascular System
- Body Energy
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Click Here to View Full Report Table of Contents
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact at [email protected] | +1 9197 992 333
Precedence Research is a worldwide market research and consulting organization. We give unmatched nature of offering to our customers present all around the globe across industry verticals. Precedence Research has expertise in giving deep-dive market insight along with market intelligence to our customers spread crosswise over various undertakings. We are obliged to serve our different client base present over the enterprises of medicinal services, healthcare, innovation, next-gen technologies, semi-conductors, chemicals, automotive, and aerospace & defense, among different ventures present globally.
For Latest Update Follow Us: