Black and Mobile, the mobile food delivery service, is launching a monthlong campaign in honor of Black History Month to highlight Black-owned restaurants.
Every Thursday throughout February, participating Detroit restaurants will take delivery orders exclusively through the Black and Mobile.
Detroit-area participating restaurants include:
• Moor Herbs; 16140 W. Seven Mile Rd., Detroit; 313-583-9709; moorherbs.com
• Le Petit Dejeuner; 6470 E. Jefferson Ave., Detroit; 313-725-0257
• The Jamaican Pot Midtown; 3031 W. Grand Blvd, Detroit; 888-407-5703 ext. 131; thejamaicanpot.com
• The Jamaican Pot Eight Mile; 14615 W. Eight Mile Rd.; 888-407-5703 ext. 131; thejamaicanpot.com
• Yum Village; 6500 Woodward Ave., Detroit; 313-334-6099; yumvillage.com
Throughout the mont of February, Black and Mobile will also showcase different leaders that have influenced Black food history and culture on their Instagram page, @blackandmobile.
Black and Mobile was founded in 2019 by twin brothers David and Aaron Cabello in Philadelphia. They expanded to Detroit earlier this year, with plans to expand to Washington, D.C. and Houston, Texas in 2021. They also operate in Atlanta and Baltimore.
More information is available at blackandmobile.com.
So many restaurants, so little time. Sign up for our weekly food newsletter delivered every Friday morning for the latest Detroit dining news.