- Versatile design works with essentially any open fire, grill, or heat source
- Stainless steel construction
- High-torque, electric geared motor can support up to 22 pounds
- Unique motor is either powered by 6 AA batteries (~12-hour runtime), a solar rechargeable battery, or 110-240V outlet
- Motor features several adjustable speeds for precise control over rotation-rate
- 32-Inch, narrow dual-spit design is great for cooking particularly small cuts of meat as well as larger pieces
- Height adjustable design all the way up to 63-inches
- Easy assembly and breakdown requiring no tools
- Highly portable design measures just 33 by 7 inches and weighs in at 13 pounds when packed into the included carry case
- Kanka offers an array of innovative accessories for this model rotisserie such as stainless steel grill baskets and shish kebab kits
The Professional Rotisserie Spit from Kanka Grill is a brilliant choice for anyone seeking a particularly versatile rotisserie cooker that offers great portability and precise temperature and rotation control in addition to compatibility with more or less any open fire, grill, or heat source.
The stainless steel construction and intuitive, easy to set up and break down design of this unit makes it a great travel companion that can hold its own in regards to wear and tear, and streamlined packability. The brand has even included a compact carry case that measures just 33 by 7 inches and weighs in at 13 pounds. If you’re seeking a grab-and-go rotisserie spit for cooking anywhere and everywhere, it doesn’t get any handier than this.
The high-torque, electric geared motor can support up to 22 pounds, so the downside here is that you won’t be able to cook particularly large cuts of meat or larger whole animals. The 32-inch, narrow dual-spit design is a unique alternative from traditional spits that’s particularly great for cooking smaller cuts of meat, like kebabs for example.
Where the Kanka Grill Rotisserie Spit really sets itself apart from the portable competition is its ability to run on various different power sources. You can run this rotisserie with 6 AA batteries (~12-hour runtime), a solar rechargeable battery, or a110-240V outlet. Don’t underestimate the versatility of this detail – it will open up a lot more opportunities for rotisserie cooking than you may realize! Whether you’re at the beach, the campground, or attending a music festival, this cooker has your back!
The solar power bank is sold separately, but is well worth the price point considering it provides upwards of 30 hours of operation on one charge!
This already impressive motor furthermore features several adjustable speeds for precise control over the rotation-rate of whatever it is that you’re cooking. The design is also height adjustable all the way up to 63-inches, so you can very closely manage exactly how far away you want your heat source from the spit.
Kanka also offers an array of innovative accessories for this model rotisserie such as stainless steel grill baskets and shish kebab kits, so the culinary possibilities truly go on and on with this option!