15 Walmart kitchen tools that will inspire you to cook more

Cooking more is high on many of our New Year’s resolution lists for 2022, but it’s easier said than done. After a long day, we’ve all been tempted to swing by the drive-thru for a quick dinner. Cooking doesn’t have to feel like a chore, though: Exploring new recipes is a great way to stay inspired, and if you need a little extra motivation to spend more time in the kitchen, some new gear may be in order.

Whether you’re new to the kitchen or improving an already-masterful cooking game, the right equipment makes all the difference. That’s why we compiled this list of 15 kitchen accessories from Walmart that will inspire you to cook more in 2022. From time-saving appliances to clever gadgets to stylish tools, these useful — and, best of all, affordable — picks will make cooking easier and more fun.

Keep scrolling to shop all

Read More

The World’s 50 Greatest Eating places

Our probiotic Kefir Cream Frosting is the one frosting recipe you will ever need! Meals Community is an American primary cable channel owned by Tv Meals Network, G.P., a three way partnership and normal partnership between Discovery, Inc. (which holds a 69% ownership stake of the community) and Nexstar Media Group (which owns the remaining 31%). Regardless of this possession construction, the channel is managed and operated as a division of Discovery Networks U.S. The channel airs both special and common episodic applications about meals and cooking.

The place we modify the Providers as outlined in Part 7(a), or we modify these Phrases pursuant to Part 12(b), we’ll let you know a reasonable period of time in advance of any modifications that may materially disadvantage our users or materially restrict the entry or usage of Companies. Your continued use of the Providers after the effective date of any such … Read More

South Side soul food chef’s recipes featured in global cookbook

Josephine Wade began cooking when she was 13. The daughter of sharecroppers, Wade was babysitting her siblings one day as her parents worked when she realized she needed to make them dinner. She went out to their garden, picked some vegetables and went inside to whip up a gourmet cabbage dish.

By the time she was 19, Wade knew she wanted to open her own restaurant. In 1986, Wade opened Captain’s Hard Times in Chatham, although she eventually changed the name to Josephine’s Southern Cooking.

Over the years, Wade amassed a huge following, with celebrities like Aretha Franklin showing up for her soul food. She became a staple on Chicago’s South Side and was seen with community leaders like Rev. Jesse Jackson and former Mayor Rahm Emanuel, and part of 79th Street, near her restaurant, now has an official, if honorary, designation: “Mother Josephine Wade Way.”

Josephine Wade (left) accepts a copy of the “Savor Our World” cookbook, which features two of her recipes, from Larita Clark, CEO of Metropolitan Pier and Exposition Authority.

Josephine Wade (left) accepts

Read More

The best Valentine’s Day food gifts for guys in 2022

Food for guys is admittedly something of a misnomer, but there are certain eats that seem to excite the fellas more than others. If your impending valentine loves fiery hot sauce, tender steaks or good booze, you’ll surely find something on our tested and approved list of tasty eats to give someone on Feb. 14 — no matter their chromosome composition. 

There’s a sprawling selection of craft foods, sauces and condiments, booze, beer and sweets that’ll make Feb. 14 a whole lot more delicious. To find the best Valentine’s Day food gifts “for guys,” we tied on our sturdiest napkin and rolled up our flannel sleeves to serve you up some of the very best of the best eats to order from around the web. 

Read more: These sizzlin’ hot Valentine’s Day gifts are perfect for a home cook

Hill Country

The secret to great ribs is flavorful smoke, a

Read More